Sendero GPS 2015 Changes
1. Updated 2015 maps and POIs.
Sendero GPS 2014 Changes
2. Updated 2014 maps and POIs.
3. Support U2 Mini
Changes to Sense Navigation V2013.3 for the Sense Notetakers from V2013.2
April 9, 2013
1. Minor updated documentation.
March 27, 2013
1. Lookaround events could announce prematurely before the system has an updated GPS location.
2. Improved Nearest and Next Intersection ahead descriptions.
March 12, 2013
1. Improved accuracy with Route total distance calculation
Changes to Sense Navigation V2013 for the Sense Notetakers from V2012.7
February 21, 2013
Sendero GPS 2013 Changes
4. Some stability improvements.
5. Updated maps and POIs.
6. Better handling of LookAround intersection announcements when on highways.
7. Speed increase when searching for and expanding POIs.
Changes from Sense Navigation V2012 for the Sense notetakers to V2012.7
November 06, 2012
Sense Navigation 2012.7 Changes
8. Some stability improvements.
9. Updated EZ and XL documentation
10. When switching between EZ and XL modes the online documentation is switched to reflect the currently active product. Select help then Sense Navigation from the main program menu.
Changes from Sense Navigation V2012 to V2012.5
August 17, 2012
Sense Navigation 2012.5 Changes
There are 7 changes as well as programming improvements under the hood from Sense Navigation 2012 to version 2012.5
1. A new EZ mode that simplifies the commands and options. Press O then X to switch between XL and EZ modes.
2. Pressing SPACE now gives a summary of your current location, such as nearest intersection, nearest address and GPS status.
3. The Redo last command has been moved from SPACE to ENTER.
4. Time to start the program has been improved.
5. Users must agree to the license agreement after installation.
6. GPS Replay now will restart automatically once it finishes.
7. Number of minor improvements with regards to editing and sharing of user POIs.
Changes from Sense Navigation V2011 to V2012
June 29, 2012
There are 7 major changes as well as programming improvements under the hood from Sense Navigation 2011 to version 2012.
There are 8 major changes as well as programming improvements under the hood from Sense Navigation 2010 to version 2011.
1. New 2011 Maps and POIs.
2. Side of Street tracking with cross street functionality.
3. Improved Virtual Navigation including better descriptions for over and under passes.
Addition of freeway exit numbers and
which city the freeway is heading towards: for intersections, lookaround intersections and route following. Example: “ramp to CA-85 SB. Exit 1A, towards
5. Ability to describe any intersection with the “annotate intersection” feature.
6. When you set a virtual position, the intersection on your left and right is announced.
7. While acquiring GPS satellites, you will get the message searching for satellites and the number found. For example: “Searching for satellites, 2 found.” This is especially handy for slower receivers.
8. The sensegps.key file is no longer required for authorization. You will type in your Sendero license key when prompted. You no longer need to have the sensegps.key file located on each external media card you use. Your Sendero License Key can be obtained from www.gosendero.com and log in with your MAC address (without spaces) of your Sense note taker.. Your MAC address is located in the information section of help. From the program menu, press H for help, then scroll to information or press I.